1. Enables you to meet OSHA* 20-sec. bed-rising speed recommendation
2. OSHA monitored study shows fast rising benefits including:
• increased staff productivity
• reduced staff injuries related to lifting
• reduced staff turnover and expenses
• reduced accumulative trauma
• Quicker, more efficient bed positioning
• Better visibility for staff member in upright position
• Less likelihood of injury to staff
1. Rail extended for safer and easier egress and transfer
2. Rail toward head assists with sitting up; protects both user and staff
3. Bedside safety
1. Precision welded orthopedic grid decks give ventilated, flexible no-sag support.
2. Durable polyester powder-coating of indiv. bed parts resists chipping & flaking.
3. Decks designed with smooth upper surfaces are easier to disinfect.
4. . . . An improvement over difficult-to-clean decks with protruding welds.
1. Beds rise with virtually no horizontal motion, saving space and wall contact.
2. Arched legs – allows wide stance for equipment clearance and stability.
3. Optional dollies which streamline bed logistics...
4. are simple to fit facilitating bed servicing and maintenance.
70 Commerce Center
Greenville, SC 29615
This site contains a number of keyboard shortcuts, called "accesskeys," to assist in navigating. Each Internet browser has a different method of accessing these keys:
Please note: Internet Explorer users may also need to hit the “enter” key to activate a link. Apple users with Spaces enabled may need to use the accesskey for Skip to the main navigation (A); then, TAB through the navigation and press "enter" to activate a link.