1. Enables you to meet OSHA* 20-sec. bed-rising speed recommendation
2. OSHA monitored study shows fast rising benefits including:
• increased staff productivity
• reduced staff injuries related to lifting
• reduced staff turnover and expenses
• reduced accumulative trauma
1. Quicker, more efficient bed positioning
2. Better visibility and safety for caregivers when moving the bed in the upright - not hunched over - position
1. Attach expanders tool-lessly to each side of the head, seat and foot decks after removal of the bed’s mattress retainers.
2. Easily convert the sleep surface on Rexx, Rexx Fast and Advantage beds to a 42 inch width with our intuitively labelled expanders.
3. The expanders are fully compatible with our optional molded plastic and metal half-head assist rails.
1. Precision welded orthopedic grid decks give ventilated, flexible no-sag support.
2. Durable polyester powder-coating of indiv. bed parts resists chipping & flaking.
3. Decks designed with smooth upper surfaces are easier to disinfect.
4. . . . An improvement over difficult-to-clean decks with protruding welds.
1. Beds rise with virtually no horizontal motion, saving space and wall contact.
2. Arched legs – allows wide stance for equipment clearance and stability.
3. Optional dollies which streamline bed logistics...
4. are simple to fit facilitating bed servicing and maintenance.
70 Commerce Center
Greenville, SC 29615
This site contains a number of keyboard shortcuts, called "accesskeys," to assist in navigating. Each Internet browser has a different method of accessing these keys:
Please note: Internet Explorer users may also need to hit the “enter” key to activate a link. Apple users with Spaces enabled may need to use the accesskey for Skip to the main navigation (A); then, TAB through the navigation and press "enter" to activate a link.